Kiera E. Kenniff is an associate at Sarno da Costa D’Aniello Maceri LLC. Kiera has focused her practice on all aspects of Divorce and Family Law and has appeared in court throughout northern New Jersey. Kiera takes pride in advocating for her clients and providing them with the comprehensive, honest advice they need.
Upon graduating from law school, Kiera clerked for the Honorable Linda Grasso Jones, J.S.C. of the Family Division in the Monmouth County Superior Court.
A native of Essex County, Kiera currently resides in Bergen County. She enjoys baking as well as spending time with her family and her dogs, Macy and Lee. Kiera is a yoga enthusiast who spreads her love for yoga through the classes she teaches.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, J.D., 2015
- Rutgers University, B.A., Criminal Justice and Political Science and Criminology, B.A., 2012
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Attorney Ethics of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Bergen County District IIB Fee Arbitration Committee, Member (four-year term)
- Early Settlement Panel (Bergen County)
Honors & Accolades
Kiera has been recognized by the following:
- The Best Lawyers in America® (Woodward/White, Inc.)
- Ones to Watch, Family Law: 2022-2024
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.