Julie Katz joined Sarno da Costa D’Aniello Maceri in April 2018. Julie has extensive experience in the practice of family law and has practiced exclusively in the area of family law since the inception of her law career.
At Villanova, Julie was a member of the Honor Board and participated in the Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, the Pro Bono Society, the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and the Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, B.A.,Political Science and Psychology and Women and Gender Studies, cum laude, 2007
- Sigma Kappa, Committee Chair
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Barry Croland Family Law Inns of Court
Honors & Accolades
Julie has been recognized by the following:
- The Best Lawyers in America® (Woodward/White, Inc.)
- Ones to Watch, Family Law: 2021-2024
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.